January 25, 2017 in Toronto, Ontario, digital media evangelist Caroline Isautier will be giving a one hour conference and Q & A session titled: » A Manager’s Guide to Social Media« , for Canada-based alumni of French Ivy League business, engineering and public administration schools (AAGEF Ontario).
About the January 25 Toronto Conference » A Manager’s Guide to Social Media »:
- What’s SMO: an insult or a new marketing technique leveraging social media?
- Facebook, a useless, futile network or a marketing powerhouse?
- Is Facebook losing steam? Is there another social network to watch?
- How in hell does a free service like Facebook earn $3.6 billion in net income in 2015?
- Is an organization strong on Facebook because it has thousands of fans?
- What’s my company supposed to do on Twitter?
- Why is having a Twitter account useful when I miss my train in France?
- Is it easier to reach a journalist on Twitter or by phone or email?
- Why are some Instagrammers invited to Fashion Weeks worldwide?
- Is a 14 year old a digital native or a digital naive?
The conference is only for alumni and their guests. Contact San Francisco Consult about digital and social media seminars and conferences at your company or institution.
AAGEF Ontario includes Alumni of the following Ivy league French Graduate Schools :
Business Graduate Schools (MBAs) :
Engineering Graduate Schools (MEng or MTech):
Arts et Métiers Paris Tech, Agro Paris Tech, Chimie Paris Tech, Centrale-Supelec, ENPC Ponts et Chaussées, ENSTA Paris Tech, ENSAE Paris Tech, ESPCI Paris Tech, Mines Paris Tech,Telecom Paris Tech, ISAE Supaéro, Sup Optique Paris Tech, X Ecole Polytechnique Paris
Public Administration Graduate Schools:
ENA, ENS Ecole Normale Supérieure, Sciences Po Paris
Past French Professionals and Alumni invited to present for the AAGEF (Association des Alumni des Grandes Ecoles Françaises) :
Companies and alumni presenters in 2016 at AAGEF Ontario:
– Feb 4th : Coca Cola Canada and its president Christian Polge
– Feb 25th : Boston Consulting Group Canada and its principal Thomas Foucault
– March 30th : Airbus Helicopters Canada and its president Romain Trapp
– April 27th : Rogers Communication and its Chief Strategy Officer Frank Boulben
– May 24 th : CIC-Banque Transatlantique and its Director David Eap
– June 22nd : PwC Canada and its Director/Partner Mgt Consulting
– August 24th : MCBS : Cultural dimension in leadership workshop
– Sept 28th : Groupe SEB Canada and its president Fabrice Dupont
– Oct 26th : SCOR Canada and its General Manager Barthelemy Philippe
Start Up pitch Event at AAGEF in November 2016
The association organized a start up pitch event with a prestigious jury and 3 impressive start ups. Find a recap of the live tweet for AAGEF here.
Follow AAGEF Ontario on Twitter!