How do I get the word out through marketing and PR 2.0 about my start up in today’s digital media environment? That will be the topic of Caroline Isautier’s workshop at Ryerson’s Trans Media Zone in Toronto this Thursday, March 2.
Topics in the workshop include:
- Why are marketing and PR intersecting?
- What are SEO, SEA and SMO digital marketing techniques?
- Who are the users of social media like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linkedin?
- Why would I use one social media vs the other to get the word out?
- How to start developing marketing and PR efforts on the web and social media?
- How do I find my community and influencers?
- How do I interact on social media as a start up and individual?